Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A day filled with blessings

Before I head off to bed I had to share a couple of things that happened today.
  1. Several very generous donations were given to me today - enough to cover the cost of ALL the batting AND some of the backing fabric - SUCH a blessing!

  2. I had a phone call from ANOTHER group willing to help assemble quilt tops - thanks Diamond Creek gals :-)
These came at the perfect time (isn't God's timing fantastic?) as I'm hoping to get as many quilts finished as possible by the end of these school holidays - so we can get them out to our families who need a 'snuggle'.

If you have blocks/tops/quilts ready to give to me, email me and we'll get together.

THANK YOU wonderful people.










... one of the tops finished over the weekend.







A xo

No comments:

Post a Comment