Time to get organised to make those quilts ...
With so many completted blocks and bits and pieces that can be made into quilts, we've decided to get together to package up blocks and sashing fabric to be sewn into quilt tops. These can then be picked up by and taken home whenever Snugglequilters are ready.
We are also running very low on batting, and need to work out how we can acquire some more.
HERE is what we plan to do ...
- Snuggle Quilts will meet to package up the materials needed for the quilt tops and quilting.
THIS COMING SUNDAYFebruary 6thMy house2pm
I know this is very short notice - but we want to be able to hand out the packs so they can get started.
- If you know anyone/group who might be willing to donate $ or batting ... ASK them if they could help out and let me know.
- If you need fabric ... Snuggle Quilts has a great stash ... come and get some.
- Grab a pack and start putting a quilt top together.
- Grab a quilt top, batting and backing and do some quilting.
- Let me know if you are aware of who is distributing donated goods to the families affected.