Friday, April 17, 2009

Those Clifton Quilters have done it again!

During the holidays I went over to school to pick up a 'box' that had arrived from the Clifton Quilters in Bristol. Michaela had given me the 'heads up' as to what was coming - but, as usual, I was unprepared for what arrived. They had a 'sew-in' and sent what they'd completed.

All I can say is - WOW ... you gals can sew up a storm!!

The box was packed tight with bags ... William helped me unpack it all.














We had quite a task ahead of us ... but ... where to begin??













William chose one, and off we went ...

What a treasure-trove lay within ...
... blocks, tops and finished quilts ... so many!!
















Blocks ...


Finished quilts ...


Note: NOT to scale!
Matching quillow and cushion cover






















Quilt tops ...















































Fabric and labels ...

















You'd have to agree with me - the Clifton Quilters are quite an amazing bunch ... I'm so thankful to them for their love and generosity.
To 'see' the gals, pop over to their website ... http://www.cliftonquilters.org.uk/
A xo

No comments:

Post a Comment